Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Coming of Age

Question #3: Who was I? Who am I? Who do I want to be?
I'm myself, will be myself, and will stay myself. The person who can be the best at being you is you! Followers are nobodies, they just lost themselves in the long term goal of finding out who they really are. So instead they decide they want to be somebody else just because they cant seem to figure out who they are currently as a teenager. The issue that runs through most of the teenagers minds these days are: I want to be the cool kid, I want to be the trendsetter, or I want to be the most ultimate person there can be out there, so ultimate that everyone will want to be me.
Oh who cares?!
The most important goal to achieve is to figure out who you really are and whether or not who you are is who you want to be.
Therefore, I come to the part in which I blog about who I really want to be. I want to be myself. Currently, I'm lost in myself, trying to figure out who I want to be. I'm confused. I'm lost. It's true to every teacher, especially Ms. Galang, who began to realize that I was changing into something useless. Full of excuses, issues, and problems. I'm trying to regain control, and click in the correct key that will reveal the road or path that I would like to choose.
Welcome to my confused fucked up world.(Okay I realized that I wasn't allowed to curse but then again sometimes cursing needs to give an emphasis onto the fact that life is just life. Living it is important. But then again living it the right way is also important.)

So I get to the point in which I tell everyone that life is just life. I was a baby before, innocent, new to the world, not knowing what was going on around me. Just that I was a child, innocent. Now, I'm a adolesence, growing to love the real world, and becoming somebody new and totally unique.

I am, I was, I will always be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment