Thursday, March 24, 2011

The blogs that seemed...err...good?

Later this week, I decided to read blogs and finally finish the blog post that had been missing. As I read through the blogs and was able to see what was going on in everyone's minds as they worked their way to writing the best of the best. And I congratulate those I've chosen =]

Olivia Anastasio: I really liked her sonnet about her rose. It kind of was different.... I mean who wants a dead rose? That kinda got my attention, making me read on. I wasn't exactly sure what Olivia wanted to tell us after the rose died. I think that it was either because the rose couldn't take it anymore? But either way, I really liked that sonnet. So great job Olivia =]

Kate Macrae: I liked her incident poem for some reason. When I read it, I just didn't know why I liked that poem. Just that I did like it. (WEIRD!) But I liked it. Don't know what to say.... =O


No comments:

Post a Comment