Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OKAY...TODAY'S SHAKESPEARE... (HARD ONE!!) -_______________-

Of everyone and everything I've read in my life that I am still living in, I cannot decide which person I would think could stand face to face with Shakespeare. (That didn't make any sense but okay...) Because Shakespeare is a writer of plays and sonnets, and I don't think that many people still write sonnets. Plays for sure since that's the reason why Drama is running as a talent at the school. But otherwise than that, I'm really not sure. The following AUTHOR IS just A PERSON who may seem ordinary, but to me HE IS A WRITER that actually inspireS me to write and make a Shakespeare out of myself:

DARREN (FREAKIN') SHAN!- OMG OMG OMG! This guy is supremely amazing. Screw Stephanie Myer and her fake stupid Twilight series when there's this. Plain, classic, and amazing, who cares about Twilight except those little girlies who cant help but read romance since they can't find it in real life. Let me tell you one thing, the first time I picked up Cirque du Freak, my thoughts on vampires and horror changed. Dude, this guy is a genius!! Who can think of a way of turning vampires into something totally brilliant? A boy becoming one, rather than a moron girl who falls in love with one. Hold up a minute...I'm comparing Twilight with Cirque du Freak. Okay, okay...comparing Shan with Shakespeare. AMAZING! They both have a "S" and a "H" in the beginning of their last names. How cool?! Besides that they both were living somewhere in UK! =O Along with that they both had their own perspectives of life and reading. I don't know how this works but Shan had a world full of darkness and horror while Shakespeare's world was probably filled with women, beer, and lots of romance. And add some pretty sparkly rainbow ponies, because apparently Shakespeare's life was full of that "happiness" and "joy."

 But Darren's book caught me at the edge of my seat, and Shakespeare, ew...I even hate the name is nowhere near that. When I read Shakespeare I begin to fall asleep. BORING! Who wants to read Shakespeare if there's another author who's amazing! 

4GET SHAKESPEARE IF THERE'S DARREN!!!! =]


1 comment:

  1. Haha. Wow Fatima, I've read Darren Shan, I must say I have to agree!

    ReplyDelete